- CHEM 1151: General Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM 1160: General Chemistry II
- CHEM 5960: Physical Chemistry II
- CHEM 5961: Physical Chemistry II Laboratory
I am interested in using molecular spectroscopy and computational chemistry techniques to study molecular structures and dynamics of systems such as protein-ligand and protein-protein interactions and ionic liquids. Current projects include an investigation of the kinetics of ring-opening and closing of γ-valerolactone in different environments corresponding to situations of forensic interest and the development of compounds to inhibit Zika virus replication through blocking the active site of RNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
- Abdul Rajjak Shaikh, Sergio Posada-Pérez, Artur Brotons-Rufes, Jason J. Pajski, Vajiha, Gulshan Kumar, Ayesha Mateen, Albert Poater, Miquel Solà, Mohit Chawla, Luigi Cavallo. Selective absorption of H2S and CO2 by azole based protic ionic liquids: A combined density functional theory and molecular dynamics study. Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume 367, Part B, 2022, 120558, ISSN 0167-7322, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2022.120558.
- Jean-Pierre Korb, Yanina Goddard, Jason Pajski, Galina Diakova, and Robert G. Bryant. Extreme-Values Statistics and Dynamics of Water at Protein Interfaces. Phys. Chem. B (2011), 115(44), 12845–12858.
- Pajski, Jason J.; Logan, Matthew D.; Douglass, Kevin O.; Brown, Gordon G.; Dian, Brian C.; Pate, Brooks H.; Suenram, Richard D. Chirped-Pulse Fourier Transform Microwave Spectroscopy: A New Technique for Rapid Identification of Chemical Agents. International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems (2008), 18(1), 31-45.
- Michael J. Tubergen; Andrew R Conrad; Roberto E Chavez III; Injung Hwang; Richard D Suenram; Jason J Pajski; Brooks H Pate. Gas-Phase Conformational Distributions for the 2-Alkylalcohols 2-Pentanol and 2-Hexanol from Microwave Spectroscopy. J. Mol. Spec., (2008), 251(1-2), 330-338.
- Studying Molecular Dynamics with Spectroscopy and Computational Chemistry, Longwood University, October 11, 2016.
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll: The Dynamic World of Molecules, Coker College, February 26, 2016.
- Measurement of Biomolecular Dynamics Using Field Cycling Magnetic Relaxation Dispersion, Lebanon Valley College, April 15, 2008.